Visit Wells Fargo’s LIFT Web Page to REGISTER
for the Las Vegas Valley Area NeighborhoodLIFT Launch Event. Please register in advance for this event. Walk-ins are welcome, but only registered customers are assured of meeting with a professional to determine eligibility for a NeighborhoodLIFT reservation of up to $7,500.
Admission is Free.
Free parking will be available.
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $7,500 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the Las Vegas Valley area. (Income Limits)
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson or North Las Vegas or the unincorporated towns of Enterprise, Paradise, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, Whitney or Winchester. (Area Map)
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
NOTE: No closings may take place before 4/18/2017.
At the Launch Event You Can:
- Meet with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultant to qualify for a first mortgage if you choose.
- Bring a pre-approval letter from any lender, although to receive NeighborhoodLIFT funds you must be approved by a lender on the approved lender list (Coming Soon) prior to closing
- Find out if you are eligible for matching funds up to $7,500 of down payment assistance on qualified properties.
- Sign up for education programs that can prepare you for finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership.
- Take a virtual tour of homes for sale located in the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas and the unincorporated towns of Enterprise, Paradise, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, Whitney and Winchester.
Required Documents for All Attendees:
ALL attendees, those who want to seek pre-approval from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, those who bring a pre-approval from an approved lender and those who bring a pre-approval from other lenders, must bring the following documents for each borrower:
- Gross income amount for borrowers, including primary, second and part-time jobs, as well as overtime, bonuses and commissions
- 60 days’ pay stubs with year-to-date information for all jobs
- Proof of any and all other income received, such as Social Security Award letter, retirement and/or pension income, unemployment income, death or disability payments, divorce/court decree for alimony and/or child support, etc.
- Federal tax returns for the past two years (1040s)
- W-2s for the past two years
- Recent two (2) months of personal bank statements; self-employed applicants should also bring recent two (2) months of business bank statements
- Current Profit and Loss Statement for self-employed individuals
Note: If you have a fully executed sales agreement on a home, please bring it with you.
If you plan to meet with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultant to seek pre-approval for a mortgage, you should bring these documents.
|NOTE: The documents required for determining NeighborhoodLIFT eligibility and for qualifyingfor a Wells Fargo pre-approval are NOT the same. Please be sure to review both lists.|
Not able to attend the launch event on March 3-4? Check back here to see if funds are still available after the event. Contact NHSSN for questions about NeighborhoodLIFT at email@example.com.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.